A little over a month ago, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Stationdeva had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Yay! However, in that last month I’ve been really distracted by uni and everything and completely forgot about it and then didn’t remember again until two weeks ago. Then I went on camp, and then I got a bad cold and just a few moments ago I remember “Hey, wasn’t I nominated for an award a while ago?” and so here I am! A recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award:
For this award I’m supposed to give 7 facts about myself and nominate 7 other bloggers for the award. But because I haven’t been very active recently, I haven’t been reading as many blogs as I should so I don’t really have anyone new I could nominate 😦 However, I will still do the 7 facts about me!
- One of the reasons I’ve been procrastinating so much is because of Tumblr which I fairly recently aquired *shifty look* If you’re interested it’s sneaky-hobbit.tumblr.com but this blog is still more important to me than my Tumblr
- I actually do feel really bad for not being as active as I should be. And then I say I’ll try to do better but I don’t and I’m really really sorry about that! But I am trying 🙂
- These are a lot harder than I thought they would be…
- Oooh, got one! My favourite colour is purple, with blue coming in a close second 😛
- I’m going to start doing karate soon (once this cold goes away) and I’m really really excited for it!
- Most of my life focusses around my fandoms. It hard to not constantly talk about them when I’m in public 😛
- I’m in my second year of Environmental Science and university and I’m loving it so much!
That’s all for now, and I shall post again soon! Thank you again for the award 😀