‘What’s this?’ I hear you say. ‘Another Liebster award?’ ‘
‘But it’s got a different image!’ I reply
Anyway, point it, I don’t really get many awards, so I’m very happy to say that today I got my third ever award! A (slightly) different Liebster Award! Yay! I was nominated for this award by Books and Insomnia who I would like to thank for this award. It’s given to people who have a following of 200 people or less.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows :
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog
Questions From Books and Insomnia
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for (checks blog) almost 10 months. Wow, how time flies. My first ever post was a Hunger Games Book Review.
2. Coffee or tea?
Well, I love the smell of coffee but I can’t stand the taste. As far as tea goes, I’m not a fan of English teas but I’m really starting to like herbal teas. So, tea. Definitely tea.
3. What’s your typical outfit?
A tee-shirt and pants. A dress occasionally. Yeah, I don’t think much about what I wear😛
4. What do you think about the whole print books vs. e-books debate?
Well, from my Books vs. E-books Rant it’s very easy to see that I’d choose a print book over an e-book anyday.
5. What’s your best high school memory?
I have so many! The Arts Festivals, the Music Concerts, the random times in Outdoor Ed. Pretty much any time I got to spend time with all of my friends.
6. Who’s your favorite Hollywood actor/actress?
By Hollywood, I hope you just mean in movies, there are so many! Alan Rickman, Maggie smith, David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch… I could go on and on.
7. List three places in the world that you’d like to visit.
London, the Amazon and Hong Kong.
8. Do you have a pet? What animal is it?
I have several pets; a couple of goldfish, a guinea pig (Fudge) and a cat (Patch).
9. If you can change one thing about your physical appearance, what would that be and why?
I would get rid of my acne, for obvious reasons.
10. Have you seen/read the Twilight series? Did you like it or not?
I have read it but so far I’ve only seen three of the movies. The books weren’t that bad, I can love them and hate them depending on my mood. The first movie was rubbish, and the two following it were ok.
11. Do you think my questions are boring and nonsense? It’s okay, be honest.
I like the questions and I enjoyed answering them
Random Facts About Me
1. I’m in my second year of uni doing Environmental Science.
2. Over my holidays, I’ve had a random spout of TV watching. So far I’ve caught up with Doctor Who and Merlin, and I’m currently watching The Walking Dead, Supernatural and Classic Doctor Who.
3. I’m currently trying to learn to play piano just so I can play the theme songs to said TV shows.
4. I live in the great southern land that is Australia!
strong>5. I like to think of myself as a girl gamer, but I’m not sure if I am yet. I’m getting there.
6. My favourite animal is the tiger, but if I had to pick an animal I’m most like, I’d have to say an otter.
7. When I’m older (and have the money) I’d love to own three properties; a city apartment, a suburban house and a country bush block.
8. I have a little garden out the back, one metre by five metres, and it contains natives and natives only.
9. My gamer name is Sneaky_Hobbit😛
10. I’m really opinionated. About pretty much everything.
11. I’m 19 years old, just for those who don’t know
1. If you could choose between knowing every language fluently or being able to play every instrument perfectly, which would you choose?
2. What’s the best book you’ve ever read? Alternately, if you don’t read, what’s the best movie you’ve ever seen? Or answer both, if you want.
3. What animal would you say you’re most like?
4. What type of music do you listen to? Rock, orchestral, pop? And who’s your favourite band/composer/singer?
5. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
6. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? If not, do you want any?
7. What would you prefer; money or love?
8. What’s your favourite quote?
9. What is/was your favourite and least favourite subject at school? Why?
10. Why did the chicken cross the road?
11. If you had one day to live, what would you spend it doing?
My Nominees (in no particular order)